I am so very thankful to Vintage Tea Rose for nominating me for The sunshine blogger award 🙂 She has a really cool and interesting blog. You must check it out! 😉
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post
Questions and Answers
- Do you remember any of your dreams, can you describe one?
Yes I do remember my dreams but not every detail. I have all kinds of dreams – comedy,drama,action,thriller 😀 😀 😀 lol. Last night I had a dream I was searching flowers for my hubby. 🙂 And I went to so many shops and rejected so many flowers, I don’t remember what kind of flowers I wanted! lol 😀
- Do you have any family tradition you want to carry on?
Not anything in particular 🙂
- Who do you laugh the hardest with and why?
With my hubby and my sister. We share so much of our lives and I can be however I want to be when I am with them. I can be me. 🙂
- What has been the best piece of advice you have received?
Never give your time to someone who doesn’t value yours.
- Would you never read another book or never watch another film/TV show?
Never read another book.
- You’ve been arrested! What have you most likely done?
Protected my loved one 🙂
- Do you have a personal motto to live by? What is it?
Life is beautiful only if you live everyday as it is your last 🙂
- Do you have a favourite post that you have written? Provide a link
My favourite post till now is when I did Indian flag tricolour makeup look. I always wear every kind of makeup in my posts – casual, party , subtle, but never thought of wearing something patriotic. Independence day was the perfect occasion. I enjoyed it, thanked God because I was somehow able to do a little bit of justice to it 🙂 And it felt real good. Link : https://pinklogs.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/happy-independence-day-indian-tricolor-flag-makeup-look/
- What is one of your pet peeves?
Watching movie with someone who talks throughout the movie!!
- Name one song you never get tired of hearing
Kal Ho Na Ho Title song of the film. My all time favourite. I would write a line and translate it in english for my non Hindi readers. 🙂
Har gadhi badal rahi hai roop zindagi, chaav hai kabhi, kabhi hai dhoop zindagi, har pal yahan….jee bhar jiyo, jo hai samaa, kal ho na ho
Life is changing every moment, there are good times and bad times. Live every moment to it’s fullest…..you don’t know if there is any tomorrow. 🙂
- What’s something your brain tries to make you do but you have to will yourself not to do it?
Eating more chocolates!! 😀
Here are my nominations :
- Konlee Blog
- Midnight Wanderer
- Sequins & Sammy
- Kat’s Chats
- Beauty Double Blog
- Ginger Snapps
- Reema’s Garden