Today I am going to review St. Botanica’s Anti Ageing and Wrinkle Cream. I was looking for a budget friendly yet effective anti wrinkle solution. This cream contains natural ingredients, anti-oxidants and the most important ingredient – hyaluronic acid.
What does St. Botanica claims?
- UNIQUE BLEND OF EXTRACTS & OILS. Our unique formula contains powerful moisturizers like shea butter, Moroccan argan oil, natural aloe, almond oil that together provide optimal hydration to your skin. Recommended for Both Men and Women
- This cream is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin E. It Penetrates deep into the surface layers of your skin leaving it immediately hydrated.
- HIGHEST QUALITY HYALURONIC ACID. We use a premium quality hyaluronic acid that is 100% clear, odorless and free of impurities. It’s simply the finest grade you can buy.
Price 849 INR for 50ml of product
The cream comes in a pump packaging which I really like. It is hygienic to use and easy to carry while travelling. The lid closes tightly. The label shows all the ingredients and other information. The pump packaging keeps anti oxidant ingredients stable and working for your skin. Because anti oxidants remain stable only when they do not come in contact with air.
The consistency of the cream is watery gel like. As soon as you apply it on your skin, it gives you a huge dose of moisture. After a few minutes, the facial skin becomes really soft and hydrated. A small amount (less than a pump) is required to cover whole face and neck.
After half an hour, a weird layer of oil was shining on my face. I would recommend you all to use it as a night time moisturiser only.
I must say it is really effective for the fine lines on my face. From the first use itself, I could see my face was plumped in the morning. But I have extremely dry skin. I got very small bumps on my face while sing it alone. But when I mixed it with my Vitamin E serum from The Body Shop, it worked all right! ❤ I also use it on my hands at night. My hands have become really soft and smooth after a week. My hands love this cream more than my face! 🙂
It’s a budget friendly, light textured anti ageing cream. It might not suitable for people with hypersensitive skin. Otherwise it does what it claims. Hyaluronic acid is renowned for its great benefits for skin. Argan oil is an added nourishment.
- Budget Friendly Product
- Natural Ingredients
- Good Packaging
- Light Texture Gel Cream
- Makes face oily after some time
- Can only be used at night because of this.
- Might cause a reaction on sensitive skin
Overall Rating 6/10
Will I buy it again?
I might buy it for my hands but not for my face.