I tried and tested a new shampoo for my hair – which is off course a mild shampoo (owing to my policy of using only natural products for hair). It is sulphate and paraben free. It has great reviews on amazon so I decided to give it a try. So, here is the whole story and review. 🙂
My Hair Problems
Hair Fall, dull, limp and zero bounce hair, fizzy
What the Shampoo Claims(as described on amazon)
- Gently cleanses the hair and exfoliates the scalp to maintain the ideal environment for healthy hair growth and sulphate free
- Delivers advanced strengthening and repair to distressed hair
- Helps in retaining all the lost moisture and gives the hair a manageable and fresh look and paraben free
- Nourishes the hair, making it less prone to drying, damaging or breaking
- Provides your hair with noticeable long lasting shine
- Binds split ends and with continued use, reduces then considerably and 100 percent vegan and cruelty free
- Gently removes residues and helps protect color treated hair
- Keeps your hair soft and supple until your next shampoo ecocert certified bioactive haircare and dermatologically tested
- Infused with natural ingredients to strengthen and provitamins that instantly detangles
- No sulphate, no parabens, infused organic rosemary and tea tree oil
Price : 399 INR for 300 ml of the product
The shampoo comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. The bottle has a classy brown/black and golden color scheme. The label on the bottle mentions how to use instructions, the benefits of the shampoo and its ingredients. The pump rotates to close itself. After it closes, it cannot be pressed. So, zero risk of leakage while travelling. The packaging is good-looking sturdy and travel friendly ❤
The shampoo is translucent in color, have a medium thick flowy consistency which lather well on wet hair. It has this pleasant and mild herbal fragrance which I like. It cleanses the hair and scalp really well. I feel it makes your hair a little bit dry. But since I have oily hair, that’s not a problem. Normal and dry hair people might wanna skip it.
It has made my hair really shiny and bouncy right from the first wash. It has helped me with some small bumps on my scalp I used to get previously. But now they have stopped. No irritation or itchiness from this shampoo.
But I also have to mention that I didn’t notice any improvement in hair fall. Although it didn’t increase it too.
- A budget friendly mild daily shampoo
- SLS and Paraben free
- Makes dull hair shiny and bouncy
- No improvement in hair fall
- Makes hair dry
That’s how my hair look after using this shampoo regularly for a month
A budget friendly paraben and SLS free shampoo. If you don’t have any hair fall problem and your hair do not fall into ‘dry‘ category, you can like this shampoo. It will make your hair shiny and bouncy. Other than that, no significant improvement noticed.
The product is SLS and paraben free! 🙂
Will I buy it again?
I think NOT. I will try some other mild shampoo which improves my hair fall too.
Overall Rating : 6/10
I hope this review helps you to decide your next shampoo. Give love to your hair and they will love you back ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤