Hello there all my lovely readers! 🙂
I created a mermaid makeup look today. You can wear it in parties, night outs or may be even a dinner date! It’s an eye-catching look and can make really make your eyes stand out! ❤
I enjoyed so much creating this look…the pearly blue hues and purple – I just loved painting them on my eyes. Here are some pictures of the look. After that I would be giving the steps to create this look. And at last the products and tools I used! 🙂
I added some stone embellishments in the end because they were really complimenting the look! Did you like them?? 🙂 ❤
Blended the crease with beige eyeshadow..:-)
And highlighted the inner corners of my eyes and under eyebrow area with golden ❤
STEPS TO CREATE THIS LOOK
- Pat blue eyeshadow all over the lid.
- Take a neutral/beige eyeshadow and blend it in the crease in a car wiper motion.
- When the harsh edges disappear, take some violet/purple eyeshadow and start blending in the outer corner of the eye and take it all the way into the crease.
- Next, take tiny amount of black eyeshadow on an angular brush and make a V-shape on the outer corner of the eye. Blend it in carefully.
- Apply some turquoise kohl on your lower lash line.
- Finish with black eyeliner and mascara.
- Optional : You can add pearl or stone stickers to achieve a more dramatic look. I have used bindis here.
- Inglot Primer
- Mac Studio Tech Foundation
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer
- Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in “Sunset” and “Vintage Romance”
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Turquoise
- Inglot Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in “Sugar n Spice”
- L’Oreal Moist Matte Lipstick in Spring Rosette
- Beauty Blender
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Zoeva 224 Blending Brush
- Vega Professionals Shading Brush
- Vega Professionals Angular Brush
- Zoeva Classic Eyeliner Brush
Did you all liked this mermaid eye makeup look? Please give me your feedbacks in comments!
Thankyou All! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤